Yesterday was my birthday: November 25th! Hooray! And so I decided to list down the 14 things I’ve learned in life so far.
14 Things I’ve Learned in Life (So far):
- Learn from your mistakes. You can’t be a better person if you keep making the same mistakes.
- Always weigh out the pros and cons. Better to be sure than regret it later!
- Appreciate the little things. They really are the ones that count.
- Accept defeat. No one likes a sore loser; you gotta keep your head up even after the fall and do better the next time.
- Never settle for second best. If you can reach for the top, why not?
- Don’t doubt yourself. You’ll end up missing chance and regret what you didn’t do.
- (Halfway point!) LOVE YOURSELF! Pretty self-explanatory.
- Do what makes you happy. If you want to eat cake, go! If you want to try out rock climbing, go for it!
- Keep dreaming. There is always that little kid in all of us.
- Cookies and cakes and pizza make everything better. Comfooort…
- Love those around you. Don’t forget to appreciate them. They’ll love you back.
- Smile. It makes you even more beautiful.
- Inspire others. It makes your journey on earth more worthwhile.
- Keep praying, keep hoping. —–> Hold On Pain Ends